Monday, October 01, 2007

this week

this week, I will eat no meat [according to the skinny bitches, meat is BAD!]...or at least just try it for a week and see how I feel. I will drink a load of water. and I will only drink 1 cup of coffee per day. that is this week. AND...and this is the tough part, considering what this week is looking like...I will walk 3 times this week. wednesday after school, friday after school & saturday. I really miss walking.

my mom & dad get home from bc this week. yippie!! and this will be the first long weekend of the school year. double yippie!! things are crazy busy this week, but for the first time I am not feeling exhausted. BUT, in a real effort to take better care of me, I am heading to bed right now [yeah, sounds good, but really there is no other good tv on tonight!!].

No comments: