Sunday, March 29, 2009

me & my ty






ty is such a wonderful kid. a kid that drives me around the bend, but his personality makes me laugh so hard. I don't always get a lot of alone time with him, mainly because nate demands so much of my attention...BUT, when I do get those few times, I so enjoy it. tonight, we took some pictures and recorded a video. enjoy!

oh, and in other news, I was up .6 this week. all this up and down business is driving me crazy. however, I have walked the last 2 days and am challenging myself to walk at least 30 minutes every day of spring break. I am going to work this a$$ off if it kills me. this way, if the scale doesn't move this week, the measuring tape sure will.
xoxo

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love all the energy he has, you can just see it in the pics. I especially love the last pic where his eye is on the camera, how sweet!

I bet as soon as spring really comes you will have lots of weeks where it is a weight loss!