1. vegas ROCKED. no seriously, I would never take my kids there [too much boobage], but it was really a good time, both personally and professionally.
2. I developed a new love for tequila. I had some SERIOUS tequila and it was ALL good.
3. I bought something at the coach store. no more mockery, no more chant of "c is for cori" because I have become one of them. a person that owns coach - not a bag, however, but a LOVELY pair of sunglasses. and CHEAP!
4. I got to see the fountains at the bellagio. just rather unfortunate [or perhaps fortunate!] that I was drunk or camera-less every time I was there, so iPhone pics were the best I could do.
5. I went for a weigh in last friday and I was down another pound for a total of -19
6. I bought drumsticks for ty at the house of blues. they are ACTUAL drumsticks and he LOVES them! [hence the picture above]
7. he [ty] will be four in one week. wow. my kids are getting old.
8. I really missed them on this trip. missed john even more. I have a great husband.
9. speaking of husband, he wants to see my pictures...gotta wrap up!
10. I work with some really great people. I am SOOOOOO thankful for that! They are wonderful to work with and wonderful to travel with.