Friday, October 09, 2009

things I am thankful for

1. september is over
2. I lost 4 pounds, then gained it back, then lost a few. SHEESH!
3. I have a great class at school.
4. I get to walk the second half of my marathon this weekend [the first half I did in may - in vancouver]. off to kelowna tomorrow!
5. glee [DON'T STOP BELIVIN']
6. football games in september. love the cfl. love the esks. love those september games!
7. Nate LOVES school and gets 100% on his word wall words almost every week.
8. club started again and I MISSED CLUB!
9. small group started up again. I sure enjoy that too!
10. pumpkin spice lattes. no wonder I gained 4 lbs in one week. I do order mine as a triple and non-fat, HOWEVER...still all that SUGAH!

so yes, I've not blogged in a month. it is THAT month though, so I know you all understand! I will be better. I promise!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! what are you thankful for?

No comments: