Tuesday, September 18, 2007

oh my poor, neglected blog!

I got a bit of a push from erika to get back to blogging...so I will start with her tag! [it's kinda a fun one!]

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Sparky Wave
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cherry Garcia Chocolate Chip Oatmeal [so NOT a gangsta name!]
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) C Fra
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Orange Giraffe
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marianne Edmonton
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Fraco
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Green Coffee
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Jerry John
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Naige Licorice
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) Not too sure what to put...neither of my parents have middle names!

Now I need to tag five people, so here goes..... Just copy and paste the above into your blog with your own answers, of course! and since I don't have 5 people that erika didn't already tag...SUSAN!! you're IT!

and on another note - the diet [or whatever I/you want to call it] is sucking big time, school is going super well [knock on fake wood] and I have finally adjusted to life without recess. oh, and I am getting sick. grrr. overall though, it has been hard getting back into the swing of things, but life is good.

1 comment:

susan said...

Lucky, lucky me!!