Saturday, February 09, 2008

new paper, new projects, and huge issues

the title says it all. grrr. got my berry bliss paper last night [I was invited to a neighbor's SU! party where I was NOT the demo, so I ordered a pack of paper at her show]. it is SOOOOOO lovely! I'll have to challenge myself to make something "perdy" with it tonight!

I am attaching some pics of projects I've done lately...thanks to felice, rae & I mass produced the "wild about you" version of the valentines for our kids. a sucker attaches to the back...a great idea and super easy to make [okay, so tying 40 ribbons was getting stupid..]. we really liked the glitter that felice had on her project, but we skipped it just to save time. we did use the dotted wheel on ours as well, only with versamark [so it doesn't show in this picture]. the little cello-bag-holder-thingy was a project we did at make & take night!













































and then there are my issues, witch are strongly attached to why I haven't blogged as of late. not too sure if I have the energy to reflect on my crappy eating week, all my own doing. there is no one to blame but myself. so, I will wallow today and pull my sh*t together tomorrow and all will be okay. maybe I will have some reflections on this tomorrow.

No comments: