Saturday, March 01, 2008

lots of little things

I am so thankful that I have a wee holiday coming up this next week. it's a well timed break. I drank too much last night, and paid the price this morning! I feel displaced this week and a bit out of sorts - all because I read a stupid book. okay, so the book is far from stupid, but it's thrown me off course. I am 35 years old. I shouldn't really be having this much uncertainty about my life. I usually stuff all this away and just keep living my same old boring life. don't know if I can do it this time. I read the book "what is the what" and now I am a bit obsessed with everything I can read on the sudan. I am just so unsure of what to do with it all.

on another note, the non-plan has been no-plan this week...too many treats, not enough fiber. I have made this observation though: when I don't follow the non-plan, I don't feel so hot. back to the non-plan, dude!!

No comments: