Saturday, October 01, 2011

all you need is love

let's make october all about the beatles.  I have a new love for the fab four.  mainly because I started teaching grade 4-6 music this year.  I may love music, play the piano and know one or two things, but I really didn't know what I had gotten myself into by saying I was game to do this.  so I had a panic attack in july over the whole thing.  then I made a plan.  a plan, oddly enough, which was kicked off by glee.  glee doing "imagine" with the deaf choir.  I figured that I could teach my kids to sing.  and to sign.  and to do it all at once.  at the remembrance day ceremony in november.  brilliant, right?  HA!  well, there's still a month, I may be able to pull this off.  so in honour of some great music, I hear by declare that my blog for the month of october is going to be titled by beatle songs!

okay, so now I'm off track and totally can't remember what I was going to write about.  sheesh.  I am so ADD somedays that it kills me.



so I did do some skateboarding this week.  I took both of these pictures while sailing down the street!  totally fun!  for real though, I had sat down with a good thought that I was going to blog about and it's just gone.  so I think this is all you get on this lovely october night.

xoxo.

No comments: