Saturday, October 22, 2011

here comes the sun

so apparently there's been some complaining among around 50% of my regular blog readers that I haven't been blogging enough.  and apparently, when it's 50% of my readership {kathy & frances}, I need to pay attention to the complaints and just get to it!

ha!

okay, so honestly, one of the reasons I haven't been writing as much is time.  I don't have a ton of it.  plus, I'm lazy.  I'd rather watch tv than think.  and secondly, I've felt a bit dry.  kinda like I don't have a ton to really write about because my head is full of the mundane.  the general business and ordinary that life dishes out on a regular basis.  the combination of these two things is disastrous when it comes to blogging.  hence the complaints.  but I get it.  I really do.  I just want to offer something a little bit more interesting or more in depth than a facebook status update or a tweet.  I'm just not too sure what that looks like.

that said, I've had a bit of a panic attack today.  six weeks until the vegas marathon.  the half for me.  EEEEKKKKK!!  I perhaps wouldn't be freaking out if I hadn't totally thrown out my back this week.  it feels better than it did on thursday, but I'm not too sure if I can walk 16k tomorrow.  this bits.  I have strayed off course and now I'm legitimately not able to train at a decent level and all I can think is that I should have just sucked it up and gone for that 4.5k walk on wednesday night.  DAMN IT!!!  lol.  so, I pick up my boot straps and I try again, right?  16k tomorrow isn't a great idea, but maybe 30-45 minutes is a wonderful idea.  I really do drive myself crazy.

and maybe this is why I don't blog as often as I'd like - you all would be exposed to my complete neurosis that is my brain!  for real.

No comments: