Monday, December 16, 2013

o christmas tree

I hate that song.  way to start a post on "choosing joy" with such a negative slant, eh?  ha!  it's late, I'm tired, this week is stupid busy and I didn't really want to write.  that said, my oven has less than four minutes left on the timer, then I get to go to bed and watch some justified!  so today, I want to make a list of things I'm grateful for:

1.  my car hasn't called it quits yet.
2.  my hubs got a promotion at work.
3.  concert rehearsals went well today at school, considering we have a sick music teacher {not me} and a piano play who hasn't played any of the music until today {me}.
4.  we had a major scheduling crisis in jr high that got solved quite easily.
5.  my secret santa likes me!
6.  the kids went to bed without a fight.
7.  I got to pay for coffee for the car behind me in line at starbucks this morning.
8.  justified.  season 1.
9.  the grohl sessions - the zac brown band.
10.  getting on the scale this morning and being pushed into action.  sheesh.
11.  new teas.
12.  I can't think of a number 12.  and my buzzer went off.  sweet potatoes for tomorrow are done!

what are you grateful for?

No comments: