Friday, February 24, 2006

finland vs swedan

okay, so this has nothing to do with hockey. just what's on tv right now.

I am having a rough day. I am tired and therefore hungry. not hungry, just wanting to eat. tired and wanting to stuff my face with chocolate and all things good and sugary. what do I really crave?? sleep. a dr pepper. nate to be potty trained. not having a sick baby. being able to afford to stay home instead of going back to work. more hours in the day. chocolate. cookies. fudge. coffee. THAT I can do! see, I feel better already! okay, so maybe it's not that simple, but coffee would hit the spot.

truth be known, although I only count my weigh-in's on Saturdays, I weighed myself last night and I was up a pound. that really irks me. and makes me feel so discouraged.

but, in the words of winston churchill, "never, never, never quit".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I can relate to those "I wants". Hang in there! Up one pound is better than up 5 pounds.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cori....sounds like my cravings.....but I just keep saying the same words....never quit. I can start out each day fresh!!!