Saturday, June 30, 2007

I was "not-tagged"!

I read it on Dina's blog and thought I'd be up for the challenge!

My roommate and I once: had a crazy st patrick's day-night
Never in my life have I: done drugs
High school was: lame!
When I'm nervous: I talk too fast & I pace...which is why I don't like public speaking!
My hair: is really short now!
When I was 5: I got my first 2-wheeler
When I turn my head left: I see my sweet husband sitting on the couch
I should be: sleeping
By this time next year: I want to be 50lbs lighter
My favorite aunt is: ahhh, I can't pick faves, but I am closest to my aunty marianne
I have a hard time understanding: ignorance. hatred. disrespect.
You know I like you if: I add you to my friends on facebook!! seriously, if I ignore you...then chances are I am liking you - it always takes me a while to make friends. ahh, I can't be this introspective!!
My ideal breakfast is: eggs and toast!
If you visit my home town: I will take you for the tour...whyte ave, downtown, the market, the good coffee place!
If you spend the night at my house: you might wish you hadn't!! the boys can be loud, loud, loud!
My favorite blonde is: miss madi [my niece!]
My favorite brunette is: can I say me??
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: fish
I shouldn't have been: eating such a big steak tonight...my gut hurts
Last night I: went shopping alone
A better name for me would be: I kinda like my name!
I've been told I look like: "their cousin"!!
If I could have any car, it would be: a VW

so, as usual, if you want to be tagged...well, then you are!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun, love your list! And my boys can be looouuud, too.