Friday, June 01, 2007

one word

so, I was tagged [thanks, e!] - so today I will "do" the tag thing, insted of doing my usual friday brew-ha-ha [is THAT a word??]...and I just had to borrow a few of erika's words - since they fit for me too!

it's the one-word-tag-a-thon!
Yourself: intellegent [john gave me that one!]
Your Partner: stable
Your Hair: curly
Your Mother: rock
Your Father: kind
Your Favorite Item: starbucksmug [see, one word!!]
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Favorite Drink: coffee
Your Dream Car: vwbug
Dream Home: old
The Room You Are In: basement/craft
Your Fear: birds
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: here
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: john
You’re Not: silly
One of Your Wish List Items: decentcamera
The Last Thing You Did: blog
You Are Wearing: blackdress
Your Favorite Weather: crisp
Your Favorite Book: Bible
Last Thing You Ate: pizza
Your Life: blessed
Your Mood: tired
Your Best Friend: john
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: throbbingfoot
Your Car: wave
What Are You Doing At The Moment: blogging
Relationship Status: taken!
What Is On Your TV: news
What Is The Weather Like: hot
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: today

okay, now...YOU'RE IT!
susan [yeah, you're the only one!!]
and anyone else who may want to play!

off to enjoy my glass of wine and surf facebook!

No comments: