day two of the new year. much more exciting than day one. ha! it's a list day...yippie!
1. nate's soccer team played an exhibition game today. they won.
2. I hooked up netflex to the wii last night. one month free...and then we'll see.
3. well, no gluten today. that makes my belly feel a lot better. a lot better. plus I stocked up on belly-friendly food today - veg, hummus, avocados. and I don't think their is any chocolate left in my house. I may have finished eating it all today. ha!
4. I did day one of jillian michael's 30-day shred. I HURT. she kicked my ass. I swore at her.
5. I'm watching sherlock on netflix. I love a good mystery.
6. tomorrow afternoon the boys are off to grandma's. I get to clean the house and go out. alone. yippie! oh, and I'm going to take down christmas. also alone. there has been a lot of togetherness time over the last two weeks. I need less. ha!
7. I may go to a movie tomorrow. the hobbit, I think.
8. date night on saturday night. booked a sitter and we're going to a movie. skyfall, I think. I like james bond.
9. and tomorrow, I'm hitting the repeat button. no gluten and the damn jm dvd. bloody hell.
10. I don't have a number ten. but I am wondering if I'm more of a sherlock girl or a watson girl. what do you think?