Saturday, July 21, 2007

rockin'!

so, erika named me as one of her rockin' sites...which kinda makes me laugh, since my blog is so less rockin' than hers!






consider yourself tagged if you are reading this!!

today was a fun day - all day at the city market, making & selling cards. an all round good time. also ran into a girl that I went to concordia with...uber cool! and although I love my nate dearly, I was very happy when john came home from his mom's house without my nearly-four-year-old. tomorrow is his birthday. I cannot believe how fast he has grown and what an interesting human being he has become. full of likes and dislikes. personality beyond belief. such an incredible imagination. shy. athletic. fierce. stubborn. amazing. I am so entirely grateful that he is a part of our lives [although I am also glad that he is having a sleepover at grandma's tonight!!] and it is incredible to me that this wonderful, interesting person was given to us to parent and love and teach. what a responsibility. what an honour. I sure like that God knows what he's doing...especially when it comes to my life! phew! what a ramble.

No comments: