Thursday, August 31, 2006

okay, so about this week...

school has started [for teachers] & I am already grinding my teeth. although I am not really comfortable with talking about it in such a public way, I have been making a SERIOUS effort to be truthful and authentic with people. it's hard to speak the truth, but it's the only way I can do my job and feel good about myself. as it stands right now, it's going to be a tough year for that kind of thing. I just really need God's grace in this...and patience.

the family reunion was super fun, relaxing and just a nice time. some of us hiked down to the lake [see the picture I posted a couple days ago!!] and hung out at the super blue lake. we stayed in an rv [so unlike john & I]. we played with the boys. we spent time family. we drank a lot of baileys. it was all good.

marcy & andrew leave on sunday.

it's been a crazy week. and I'll post one more picture!

No comments: