Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been waylaid...

by my crazy life! school is officially over...and now my body & my brain are playing catch-up. I had an awful walk on saturday morning with mom & rae. I did 2k this morning with nate...it was SLOW...! this heat is zapping my energy all together.

on a more positive note, part 1 of my new catty deally went really well [other than the crazy heat]. I think everyone had a fun time & in my books, that is the number 1 goal!

tomorrow begins my no sugar week...or 2! I CAN DO IT!!! I CAN DO IT! not just that, but I need to clear my head, my body and my blood of the craziness that keeps me afloat on many days!

no sugar, lotsa water, and some coffee...sounds the making of a HUGE headache; I just need to get through the first 2 days, then 1 more and 1 more...you get the idea! keep me accountable, eh?

No comments: