Thursday, July 27, 2006

some cool things...

so I found some finds yesterday for the wee ones. first, this cool bib clip-y thing: www.kipiis.com basically you can attach anything to the clips to make a bib. bad thing, ty can pull it off. grrr. that's okay, it will totally do the trick in restaurant situations! second, a toddler cup: www.steadyco.com . I haven't tried it yet, but will soon! third thing: funky looking baggies - very vain & frivolous, I know...but uber cool! www.mobi-usa.com and number four: cup-a-cake. a little cupcake holder that just made me happy! I can take it to the market with me on saturday and nate will have a place to hold his cupcake! www.cupacake.com & whimsicalcupcakes.ca I like cool finds! gotta love that princess and the pea store www.princessandthepea.ca !!

No comments: