1. happy father's day. you know, to all those fathers who read my blog. I fall into the fortunate. I have an amazing dad and so do my kids. I am incredibly grateful for that.
2. although I did not go to weight watchers on saturday, I did step on a scale. and I was down a whopper of a pound. it brings me to -10. I am happy.
3. it was ty's birthday on saturday. my baby is 6. it was a crazy day. our outdoor ball hockey party was forced indoors due to the rain. I'll post some pictures this week, but we ended up moving the party into the shipping/receiving area of my dad's bakery and it was AWESOME! the kids had so much fun. I was exhausted, but it was totally worth it.
4. I continue to have an incredible amount of work to do this week. I did nothing this weekend. and I will pay the price tomorrow. sigh.
5. and I'm watching 'letters to juliet' right now. because I love italy. and I'm procrastinating. like always.