Saturday, July 21, 2012

stars

I crafted today.  as in I actually went downstairs, turned on the lights and made new cards.  I used new stuff, old stuff, not yet released stuff.  and if I was a good stampin' up demonstrator, I'd list it all.  I'm not that good.  ha!  I even used retired stuff and quite frankly, I don't care.  pretty is pretty.  that said, I'm in LOVE with this bohemian paper business.  it's vibrant and LOVELY.  I made two of these cards today and the rest are from the last month...

{made this one today.  I think the celebrate stamp is in the new mini.  I regret the green I used; I usually take more care with my matching!!}

{made this two weeks ago...it's just happy!}

{made this one in june...I borrowed this set.  I like the results!}

{I over processed this photo a bit, but you get the idea.}

{another typewriter one...}

{made this one with new stuff...two weeks ago}

{another one I made today...a bit of old stuff with some new colours and a new stamp set!}

and I'm going to head down there again and see what else inspires me!  I'm just needing the break...

No comments: