Saturday, June 17, 2006

3k

instead of going back to bed when rae called me to cancel our walk, I hit the pavement and did 3k! crapola though, 'cause my knee is giving me a rough time. tonight is ty's little birthday party...that should be fun.

so, I went and bought the cd! and this is the part of the song I really like:

"staring at the blank page before you / open up the dirty window / let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find / reaching for something in the distance / so close you can almost taste it / release your inhibitions

feel the rain on your skin / no one else can feel it for you / only you can let it in / no one else, no one else can / speak the words on your lips / drench yourself in words unspoken / live your life with arms wide open / today is where your book begins / the rest is still unwritten"

No comments: