Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a bit of an icky day

stress. I really dislike it and haven't had a lot of it in my life over the last while, but today I was feeling it. my reaction? clench my teeth [which led to a HUGE headache] and eat. I really need to get back on track with my goals. they have really gone by the wayside with report cards, IPP's, fighting 9 & 10 year old girls, aggressive boys, birthday parties, mmmm. I need to get some perspective this weekend. I need to get my IPP's done before friday so that I can spend the weekend getting my brain back. there are 6 more teaching days of school, 3 of which are fieldtrips and the like. I can do this. I can do this without gaining ANY weight. I can drink all my water. and I can walk, walk, walk.

and now, exhaustion has hit and I need to go to bed [even if it's the first show of big brother tonight!].

No comments: