Friday, March 09, 2007

FAVE FIVE FRIDAY...

the newest and greatest invention on my wee blog!

today I will feature my fave 5 movies. please keep in mind that this list often rotates, although a few are stables on my list. as always, if you'd like to share your list...do so in a comment or on your blog!

1. french kiss [kevin klein & meg ryan]: I like the whole "bub/bob" thing in the car.
2. tea with mussolini: hey, it takes place in florence & san gimignano...do I have to say more?
3. the italian job: love the chase scenes!
4. the hurricane [denzel washington]: I was obsessed with this story after I saw this movie...read all the books I could about it; I love denzel in this role.
5. dead poet's society: carpe diem! I can quote chunks of this one...and maybe it's why I am a teacher...

No comments: