Friday, March 02, 2007

what a bizzare week

really.

I am SO sick [sore throat...grrr]. okay, complaining out of the way!

good thing convention was so good! [insert chuckle] no really, it was. I got to reconnect with all sorts of people - ALL SORTS! it was all good. people from college, people I used to teach with, old principals, people I subbed for, ex-church people, cousins!

I was FAR too busy this week - in the evenings - so busy that I didn't ever sit downstairs and stamp. well, I did tonight. trying to get a package of stuffs together for erika!

and then there is me! I can hardly believe what kind of great eating week I had. in my caloric range everyday & my gut is feeling a lot better [not that it was feeling bad, but just not good] and more importantly, I am not feeling hungry ALL the time. I have to say though, I think I may need to go into treatment for chocolate pudding addiction...the fat-free, sugar-free kind! mmmmm!!

well, nate is at grandma's house tonight, so john and I have a break - I am going to stop rambling and sit and watch tv with him!

slurp, slurp, slurp!

1 comment:

susan said...

You fat-free, sugar-free chocolate pudding-aholic you!!
Remember...it could be worse & if it satisfies the craving, go for it!!