Sunday, February 06, 2011

stand tall

made some cards today.  okay, well I made all the flowers last week, but I knew they needed some tweaking so I tweaked away and kinda like the outcome!  {all supplies and images are stampin' up!}

 {cute crinkly flowers on pear pizzaz paper and some double sided paper - it's black and vanilla - totally can't remember the name!!}

{I think this is pretty in pink on pear pizzaz...the centre of the flower looks like it's pink on black, but it's really garden green in there!}

 {cherry cobbler, rose red, garden green, vanilla & black - the brad in the middle of the flower is OLD...last year's valentines day stuff...I think!}

 {vanilla card base, rose red, cherry cobbler, garden green, an eiffel tower...so happy with this one!}

{the whole lot of them!  I love these colours together!}

{cherry cobbler, pretty in pink, rose red, garden green and some more of that lovely double sided paper.  I am really enjoying this spring look!}

just glad to have made it down into the basement today.  my flowers were not looking the way I needed them to, so a few buttons later and I was pretty happy with the outcome.  and I'm feeling like I'm kinda on the ball - laundry is done, lunches are made, supper was actually heathy {bbq chicken & caesar salad on whole wheat pitas} and I could happily get the boys into pyjamas and off to bed!  there has been more playing today than fighting and this is a good thing!  apparently there's some big football game on tv right now and they want to watch it.  shocking!  I was cheering for green bay, but I think that mike tomlin {the coach of the steelers} is kind of cute, so I'm just cheering for everyone!!  

No comments: