Friday, July 01, 2011

wheat kings

happy canada day, peeps.  I am grateful that I live in the greatest country in the world.  it's the land of good beer, poutine, hockey and snow.  the people are diverse and the land is too.  I love being canadian and love that I was fortunate enough to be born in this country.  it may be cold here, but it's not today, so I'm putting that out of my mind!!!

so I'm suppose to do a sexyback11 update.  NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!  I am still up the 2 damn pounds from last week.  sheesh.  okay, so I ate crap.  this week, I have no excuse.  the stress is gone and my fridge will be full of good things after the boys and I go to the market.  I walked 15km {aka 9.3 miles} today with my mom and sister, so I feel super strong and super fierce. but that damn number on the scale just hoops me up.

let's talk about that 15k - it's the best walk I've done yet.  the last kilometre was tough and my feet hurt, but I am doing this better and faster than I ever have in the past.  and I'm proud of myself.

so yes, this whole "quality of food" thing needs to change, but I'm doing fairly well in the walking department.  or should I say, I did well today!  and tomorrow, as I do every day, I get to start again.  for that, I'm thankful.

No comments: