Tuesday, August 17, 2010

mad world

more bits of randomness on a tuesday afternoon:

1. I am going to miss lazy afternoon's of watching csi.

2. I am totally procrastinating right now. I have so much to do and absolutely no energy to do it...grrr.

3. I found some m&m's in the bottom of a bag today. I bought them in vegas - they're coconut flavored. LOVE!

4. my hair is frizzy today. SUPER IRRITATING!

5. watched my fave movie this morning - ocean's 11. L-O-V-E!

6. I'm in good book withdrawal. grrr.

7. I really want a nap, but know that napping is a very bad thing at almost 4 in the afternoon!

8. I miss warrick on csi. [yes, I'm watching an old episode right now!]

9. I miss vegas...oh, but so can't afford that one right now!!!

10. one more tuesday. so sad. and tomorrow, going into school. blah. not ready...NOT READY!!!!

xoxo

No comments: