Sunday, April 03, 2011

midnight rocker

okay, so day two sucked.  don't get me wrong, it was a good day, but awful in the sugar department!  what can I say?  4:00 hit and it wasn't happy.  the nutella called my name.  the first tablespoon was lovely.  the second pretty good.  the third was icky sweet.  it's kinda a good thing that sugar is my drug of choice because if it was anything else, it would be awful.  it was awful anyways.  relapses are not good for my soul.  I'm not a "get back on the horse" kind of girl.  I'm a "throw in the towel / failure is eminent" kind of girl.  so it's a big deal that I am going to get back on the horse and start fresh again tomorrow.  I am not going to let this wreck my day.  or week.  because I showed up at weight watchers this morning and was down 0.8...which almost is what I was up last week!  man I suck at this.  maybe it's that my body likes this.  nope, that can't be it.  sigh.

No comments: