then I did ty's room. I have a vision for ty's room that included a union jack on the wall, old cds attached to the wall, black lettering with band names, and some framed cd covers. a total british invasion/punk room. well, the union jack is done. that too was a ton of tape & lasers! I didn't use the level part, but I did use a piece of computer paper to get a right angle and an ikea ruler to measure the lines - the flag ratio of 2:3 was super important for it to look like a flag. so, 100cm x 150cm was my outline. then I taped off the center, then the diagonal lines - trying hard to follow a diagram! although there is a few differences between the real thing and my flag, I was SUPER impressed with how it turned out! tomorrow, the black paint is coming out!!! I'd also like to hang some industrial hooks for ty - to hang his guitars off of. and maybe I can find some old cds to start creating my one wall with. he is my kid that likes his music...but it's kinda turning into an old tlc/trading spaces/crazy doug room!!! LOVE!!
and I bought concrete paint for the basement. and the lovely canadian tire paint guy tinted it for me - AQUA!! that may be tomorrow's project!