Thursday, March 16, 2006

another blah day..

I need to snap out of this funk. I don't feel great, but not really sick enough to say that I'm sick. I think I will spend the afternoon just stamping and playing some great music...anyone wanna come over and play?? LOL Yesterday was not a bad eating day, nor has today been so far...but let's be honest. it's 10:45 and I am still in my pj's...and now I hear ty fussing. nate was up at 6am, wet & wanting to be changed, yet still half asleep. grrr. and I can't find my Alfie soundtrack - I was in the mood for some Mick Jagger. I just uploaded my Rolling Stones & Johnny Cash artist's choice CD's...maybe I'll be inspired by music that inspires the great ones! It bothers me that I can't find the music that I really want. oh well. at least it looks like it's stopped snowing!

03-15: consistency: 2.5L/0; exercise: 40 min @ 6am

No comments: