Thursday, March 23, 2006

the opera

I get to go to the opera tonight with my friend susan. not that I am the huge opera goin' girl, but le boheme is a gooder! I am choosing to drink my calories today with a lovely starbucks drink! although it is a grey day, I am not complaining. 1 more week. 1 more thursday. mmmmmmm.

I am heading out to glendon tomorrow with the boys. I have a su! workshop to do for cor. that should be a lot of fun!

ty is trying to cruise around the furniture...I don't remember nate doing this at 9mos. he's going to be walking in no time.

k, nothing too deep today, nothing too pressing on my mind.

and susan, the blue grosgrain is sitting by the door waiting for you!

1 comment:

susan said...

Thanks Cor!
I best get ready...I am supposed to be at your house in an hour or so!! Time for some serious primping!!