Wednesday, December 15, 2010

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

 oh and did it ever.  this is the view when at a standstill on my way home from work today. c-r-a-z-y!  funny thing was that I had given myself a ton of time, was dressed for the weather and just enjoyed the crazy ride. {#62}  the wind was whipping so hard that the melted snow on my windshield would simultaneously melt and freeze, creating this lovely layer of ice.  and no visibility.   but I made it home in one piece, got stuck in the drive way, dug my way out, shovelled the driveway with the help of small people and had some neighbourly help getting my car into the garage!  {#63}  it wasn't super cold, but I'm thinking 10-15 cm of snow.  my arms hurt.  in a good way!



and in there, we made it to the boy's christmas concert.  it was lovely - and short!  45 minutes of singing and a bit of acting.  both kids did a wonderful job!  {#64} it was also nice to know so many people this year.  between soccer, school, the 'hood, connie's house, basketball...I don't feel like a stranger in their school {#65}.  it was nice to catch up with everyone.



oh, and it's the big reveal in secret santa at school tomorrow - I have my person fairly confused.  I like that!  yippie!!  {#66}  gonna go find my gifts...

No comments: