Sunday, November 07, 2010

double agent

this was my view this morning - via the ol' hipstimatic.  it was good music this morning.  a crisp sound, excellent vocals, kick-ass guitar.  most importantly, some really great worship.  I like when my fingers on the piano are an extension of my worship.


and these pictures are of the boys last weekend - they just make me smile.  they didn't make me smile tonight.  the boys, not the pictures.  I wanted to string them up by their fingernails tonight, but that's a whole different story!!  let's put it this way.  daylight savings time is great for me, bad for my kids.  their clocks are so off.  sigh.
\


okay, so none of my playlists moved over - all my music did, but not my playlists.  still a mystery.  so I have some music playing - artists starting with the letter s.  well a version of "o come, o come emmanuel" just came on.  I love that hymn and this version of it is really good.  sugarland.  and now some "ballroom blitz"!  so random.

so tomorrow I start a new walking class.  a half-marathon training class.  EEEEEKKKK!  I haven't done a half marathon in over a year.  and I've never trained in the winter before.  so I guess I'd better find all the winter gear even though there's not a speck of snow on the ground yet and it got up to 16 degrees at one point last week.  cold feet are never good.

and I started reading a book called "the eat clean diet" by tosca reno.  it was recommended to me and it totally aligns with my desire to cut out crap from my diet [no fake sugar, no high fructose corn syrup, no booze].  anyways, I've not read much yet, but it did motivate me to buy some groceries and actually cook for my family this week.  I've been on hiatus since thanksgiving.  it's time to start taking care of business in the kitchen.  I think I'm going to make a big pot of chilli tomorrow for supper.  yummo!

so whatcha all up to? [I had to switch the music out of the s section and into the a section...grrr!!]

No comments: