I have a list a mile long of things that need to get done today.
1. report card prep - they are due on wednesday. I haven't started. I know what needs to be written. I know what I'm going to write. yet I have nothing. nada. a stack of paper in my bag that really needs to find its way out.
2. house cleaning. my house is gross. it's report card season. see #1. I have no good excuse, other than typically my house is shiny clean when I have real work to do.
3. a walk. my legs are sore. yes, I'm complaining.
4. laundry & packing. should have thrown a load in this morning. blah.
5. grocery shopping. legitimately, this one can wait until sunday. so I'll let it.
6. reading. I have three books on the go right now and I should be reading instead of blogging. never mind. in all honesty, I should be reading instead of random internet surfing in starbucks.
bottom line, I am a bad procrastinator. and I am awful at getting myself motivated. kinda a double whammy. procrastination without a clean house to show for it!!
okay, okay. I'll get off my butt and get home and start the laundry and clean. then I will have no excuse tonight to look at my report card stuff.